MV Agusta Forum banner

MV Agusta Resurrection painting...

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  guarda 
#1 ·
My dad has one of these in his garage and I thought I would see how much and how available they are.

I suspect this is the emoto that everyone is banging on about:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180836507533

His priced seemed high but thanks to his listing I was able to find the artists gallery:
http://www.bullivantgallery.com/order.html

Turns out you can get them still and they even have ones signed by Tamburini and Castiglioni. That version is a bit dear for me ($1500) but they do have the regular prints for $325.

Just figured someone might be interested. Posted here because its not really MV and its not other makes.

#2 ·
I missed the chance to get the signed one on Ebay last year. Framed and everything for around $500. I did not know at the time how much it was worth. Ryan I also found the gallery and the prices after the auction ended. The one Emoto is selling is the standard and not the limited versions with the signatures.

#3 ·
I'm confused as to why he is asking $899 for the Artist Edition print that is for sale on the website for $325 ?

Would be a possible buy if it were the Gold Edition.

I suppose it just takes one fool to be easily separated from his cash! Lol

#6 · (Edited)
I have the “Dreaming in Red” poster as well and you can tell anyone you wish.
I think it’s a fantastic photo of an iconic motorcycle that appeals to both the artist and the gear head alike.

#5 · (Edited)
Just confirmed with seller that its the non-signed one. Its a cool print, pretty large too. For the money (aka even if he was listed less than direct) Id probably still go direct. I know its not a collectible but for that kind of money I would just feel better knowing it came mint straight from the horses mouth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.