MV Agusta Forum banner

Almeria pics of 2010 + others

23K views 77 replies 41 participants last post by  fazer6 
#1 ·
Hi peeps, some pics of my recent Racedays track event in Spain a couple of weeks ago, i will do a bit of a write up on the event soonish as well..................enjoy!!:mouthwate

See less See more
#2 ·
pics #4, 5, 6, & 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jsm:
That bike sure looks a bit funny to me..... not like the others in the pics :naughty:
The fairings just seem to "cover up" the bike.... :ahhh:

They don't seem to actually fit right in a a few places :wtf:

Are you sure you can post those pics? :drummer:

#4 ·
hmmm.... funny swingarm.... funny undertail frame, funny holes in the fairings, no engine covers to be seen.... :ahhh:
The fairings are shortened, the tail is shorter...almost looks like the bike is a 675cc or smaller.... :yo: :ahhh:

Attachments

#7 ·
Cool pics.Thanks

#9 ·
Definitely NOT an F4- of any vintage!

Must be the up-to-now mythical triple; looks like 2011 is ON! (makes me wonder, surely Harley have done the hard yards getting the company moving again? So why sell???)

Great Pics!!! Well Done!!! (some in Varese may feel different!)

#17 ·
Aren't these exciting times at MV? I for one am delighted to see the company fighting back with truely new designs after years in the wilderness. With what appears to be a new pricing structure in place, the future looks bright- surely this will be seen as a company worth buying? I only hope the new owners aren't asset strippers!

As for posting the photos, if the company are going to test in public, they can't have any reason to complain!- besides, it's all good publicity for a company up for sale!(maybe a deliberate ploy?)

#27 ·
Detailed pics would nice but we will never see those until we are meant to see them.

All we will get now are pics of ill fitting fairings to hide everything, we can't even be sure what it's shape will be, interesting snippets like the swingarm will make for good conversation, regardless of if it actually makes it to the production model.

During 'testing' much gets discarded..... maybe a disgruntled employee who has a camera at work & wants to enrage the boss is our best bet :laughing:

#31 · (Edited)
Interesting water scoops

I find the vents in the belly pan on this pic highly interesting, as obviously on wet road conditions they will efficiently catch any spray from the front wheel and direct it all over the rear wheel and suspension unit. Not to mention that they will also act as a great asset which will enable you to rip off or seriously damage the belly pan or maybe tear the entire fairing off should you dare to go over any bumpy ground or up a raised curb.

Quite clearly I must be a complete idiot, as without doubt it must be a well thought out, tried and tested theory, and possibly I'm just getting too old for these new fangled ideas.

But personally I'm failing to see the logic of it yet!! I do however feel sure that someone out there will have a logical explanation surely?

Attachments

#35 ·
I find the vents in the belly pan on this pic highly interesting, as obviously on wet road conditions they will efficiently catch any spray from the front wheel and direct it all over the rear wheel and suspension unit. Not to mention that they will also act as a great asset which will enable you to rip off or seriously damage the belly pan or maybe tear the entire fairing off should you dare to go over any bumpy ground or up a raised curb.

Quite clearly I must be a complete idiot, as without doubt it must be a well thought out, tried and tested theory, and possibly I'm just getting too old for these new fangled ideas.

But personally I'm failing to see the logic of it yet!! I do however feel sure that someone out there will have a logical explanation surely?

They might be there for us to have a straight line for when we cut them suckers out :bash:

I thought the same thing when I saw them.... I don't see how they came up with that idea.... maybe they expect that we won't get caught in the rain?? :lightning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.