MV Agusta Forum banner

MVArt's R312 Upgrade Project

6K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  Sarge 
#1 · (Edited)
After 18 months of brainstorming and deciding how I want my R312 to look... you know, put the MVArt stamp on the old girl... I have reached a decision. :stickpoke

With this thread, I will share via pictures illustrating what I am doing... and to start, here are some upgraded accessories. :mouthwate

Enjoy and chime-in as I get this beautiful mistress set-up MVArt style.

#13 ·
That is sweet.

I see another Andrew in the making - LOL far from a bad thing :)

All I can say is :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

and I'll add :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

Well done Derrick - can't wait to see it! :yo:

This post has been deleted
#20 ·
MVArt, may I pose a question? I have the left side crankcase protector for my Brutale but I have not installed it yet due to a few concerns.
First is there a gasket that needs to be used again during installation?
Second what are the torque numbers on the five small bolts?

If you could enlighten me regarding your experience i can finally go ahead and install this gorgeous piece.
Thank you sir.

#23 · (Edited)
And then peering into your almost empty wallet:) Your bike's looking great Derrick...I know what you mean about the bango bolt..it is very tight..an when I was fitting my slave cylinder in my recent thread on this I have to admit I thought I was not going to be able to 'crack' it without 'rounding' it off!. But it will/should come Derrick. Loosen the upper (bleeder part) first with a good fitting 8mm spanner..and then the banjo bolt it'self with a good fitting 12mm spanner...(loosen toward the rear of the bike). It will be tight though...and 'don't go mad' 'nipping' them up again on the 'new' slave cylinder.
Brian.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.