MV Agusta Forum banner

Brisbane and South East Queensland Riders

4K views 41 replies 13 participants last post by  Jet B racing 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Mad Mike from Triumph Gold Coast (Moto Arena) QLD.

Next MV Ride Day Sunday 6th May

Meet at Flavours Café Boonah at 8am for Breakfast
Depart 9am Boonah - Warrill View - Rosewood - Marburg - Glamorgan Vale – Fernvale - Esk via Splityard Creek (Fuel Stop)
Esk Hampton RdLakePerseverance – Cabariah Farmers Arms Hotel for lunch
Murphys Creek - Grantham - Gatton – Laidley – Grandchester – Rosewood – Amberley – Final Stop Mobil Amberley Flats
Many ways home from there.

As we all come from different area’s you can leave or join the ride at any of the above locations

HOPING TO HAVE 20+ MV'S ON THIS RIDE (15 ON LAST RIDE)

Mike McKenzie

0408 785970

mcktek@bigpond.net.au

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Mike, loved the last ride, even if it was a little wet :stickpoke :laughing:

Damn......track day the same day :banghead: What will I do :baddeal::ahhh::confused:

Here's the ride;

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=boonah&daddr=Warrill+View,+Queensland+to:Rosewood,+Queensland+to:Marburg,+Queensland+to:Glamorgan+Vale,+Queensland+to:Fernvale,+Queensland+to:Esk,+Queensland+to:Hampton+Road,+Hampton,+Queensland+to:Lake+Perseverance,+Crows+Nest,+Queensland+to:Murphys+Creek,+Queensland+to:Grantham,+Queensland+to:-27.5684092,152.2139062+to:Gatton,+Queensland+to:Laidley,+Queensland+to:Grandchester+to:Rosewood,+Queensland+to:Mobil+Oil+Australia,+Cunningham+Highway,+Willowbank,+Queensland&hl=en&ll=-27.724867,152.531433&spn=1.378511,2.705383&sll=-27.576004,152.252998&sspn=0.086275,0.169086&geocode=FWDLVP4d-74ZCSlrjvVD09eWazEg3SB_8e4ABA%3BFfVuV_4dCbwYCSlVgSy9qtqWazGQ4iB_8e4ABA%3BFbZGWv4d6F0YCSnXDVlBnceWazFAl97zWqMCBQ%3BFSRnW_4dPXAYCSnDPkwsWbmWazHwj97zWqMCBQ%3BFRYuXP4d8vYYCSlRP3KUYrqWazHQid7zWqMCBQ%3BFV8OXf4d4E0ZCSl1pM5mxK-WazFQwCB_8e4ABA%3BFbZaYP4dm8QVCSmh__oAdiCUazEwwCB_8e4ABA%3BFSSZXv4dpzcQCSlRLgkJyGKWazF35A0MxaeV3Q%3BFeVzX_4dUTURCSmrp3bG44aWazEAkri28e4AKg%3BFcr9XP4doiMQCSkr1m7kqGGWazFwwSB_8e4ABA%3BFWozW_4dJm0SCSnD7kH6Lo2WazEw3SB_8e4ABA%3BFedWW_4dkpkSCSmPq8KjIfOWazGx2A9Y8e4AEw%3BFY18W_4dHIsTCSkxY4qqRu2WazFg3SB_8e4ABA%3BFWNJWv4dM1QVCSlVsGDmWOqWazGw3SB_8e4ABA%3BFeHzWf4dbHoWCSnn6gUf4sGWazFw4CB_8e4ABA%3BFbZGWv4d6F0YCSnXDVlBnceWazFAl97zWqMCBQ%3BFdL6Wf4dAfcZCSFIc3pNVWWlsA&oq=willowbank+mobil+&mra=ls&via=11&t=m&z=9

#6 ·
Emveeitus Jon :wtf: Bloody hell, how long does that last :stickpoke

Rob,Ill go if you go,missed the last one due to moving house,dont want to miss this one,would be great to catch up again.:)
I'll do my best Mitch :) But don't worry about me too much. You'll get to meet a great bunch of guys, who all share a passion for motorcycling :yo: Sounds good to me :drummer:

Go and represent the F4's, there weren't many last trip. Make sure to give the Brutale riders a blast of your BODIS as you pass them :stickpoke:f4:

#7 ·
shame im still on a ban would luv to go

#10 ·
Shame all right, you'd fit right in Col :)

Thanks Rob the map is almost right, we will be doing a right turn after Fernvale and travelling splityard creek east side of Wivenhoe More Corners.
Yeah, went wonky in parts. But I'll get to know the route soon enough ;) Haven't been to Crows Nest since last year, great spot.

Come on a ride with us is better than a track day. People a sensable at track days you know we are all nuts

Mad Mike
I'll say, the front bunch run at a pretty good pace dodging pot holes and on coming traffic :jsm::laughing:

Come on Rob,we need at least 2 F4s,look at the money you will save and your slicks will last longer lol.:smoking:
True on the cost and tyres, but I got to tell ya Mitch, those Brutes are popular :hitit:

#8 ·
MV Agusta Ride Day

Thanks Rob the map is almost right, we will be doing a right turn after Fernvale and travelling splityard creek east side of Wivenhoe More Corners.

Come on a ride with us is better than a track day. People a sensable at track days you know we are all nuts

Mad Mike

#11 ·
Hi Guy's,

I live on the Nth side of Brisbane. I'll probably skip the breakfast at Boonah and meet up with with the crew at Willowbank.

Mike, approximately at what time do you envisage the group turning up at Willowbank in the morning?

Does anyone want to ride with me from Lawnton to Willowbank?

I'm taking this route, but can change to pick people up :)

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Lawnton+QLD&daddr=-27.28494,152.96347+to:Willowbank,+Queensland&hl=en&ll=-27.442478,152.832184&spn=0.67885,0.878906&sll=-27.295672,152.968483&sspn=0.042484,0.054932&geocode=Fb-yX_4dd0weCSndPhWCnfyTazGAjt7zWqMCBQ%3BFTSqX_4djgkeCSnf4A2lffyTazExdR7NWqMCEw%3BFTj5Wf4dO-8ZCSmrz_tVRciWazHwnd7zWqMCBQ&oq=Willowbank&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=14&via=1&t=m&z=10

If not, I'll see you there ;)

#13 ·
Sunday MV Ride

Ride still on 06/05/12

Meet Boonah 8am - 8.30am Breakfast or Coffee
Depat Boonah 9am

ROUTE
Boonah-Kalbar-Harrisville-Warrill View-Rosewood-Marburg-Lowood-Splityard Creek-Esk-Up the Range to Calarbah for lunch at Farmers Arms Hotel (235klm from Boonah Fuel near Hotel or 160Klm from Boonah at Esk.
Leave Hotel travel via Murphys Creek down the range-Grantham-Gatton-Laidley-Granchester-Rosewood-Walloon-Amberley-Finish at Mobil Servo Purga. Approx 400+klms.
Group up for common return journeys.

IF RAINING - CANCELLED

Looks Good and we are heading inland away from coastal showers

Join or leave hide anywhere

MAD MIKE

#16 ·
Sunday's MV Agusta Ride Still On

Meet at Flavours Cafe Boonah Cnr Railway st and Yeates Ave Between 8.00 - 9.00am (Breakfast or coffe)

Depart 9.00am

Boonah-Kalbar-Harrisville-Warrill View-Rosewood-Marburg-Lowood-Split Yard Creek around the back of Wivenhoe Dam-Esk-up the range via Esk Hampton Rd around Lake Perservances to Calarbah for lunch at the Farmers Arms Hotel.

Return journey down the range via Murphy's Creek-Grantham-Gatton-Laidley-Rosewood-Walloon-Finish Ride at Mobil Servo Purga. Regroup for home journey to common locations.

Total Ride Approx. 400+Klms. Fuel up at Boonah-Esk 160klm-Calarbah 235klms-Mobil Purga.

CANCELLED IF RAINING

MAD MIKE

#18 · (Edited)
Heres some pic's of the meet at Boonah. Dad and I only stayed for the initial meet. All the guys are still out riding at the moment. Lovely day out there. Awesome! 23 degrees C at present. However 9 degrees when I left home this morning, was a bit chilly. Great to meet everyone and put some faces to names.

Heres some pic's. Not the best photos, but its never been my thing. haha! I think I got a photo of everyone. If I didn't, apologies.

#27 ·
count me in for the next 1 get my licence back in 2 weeks not sure for how long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.