bungle
Established Member

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4-1NXS View Post
Sun has been shinning all week up here joe

arms actually a bit burned with the sun

You are joking?

I have never caught the sun in Scotland in summer!

If this rain carries on I will be fitting my MV engine to a speed boat.
bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
ErikV

MV in the Registry:
[F4 MY2010+]

Send a message via Skype™ to ErikV

The lousy weather had a clear line drawn over Holland. Where I live it rained this morning but in the east towards the German border the sun was shining. We has a real nice day in the sun on the MVs once we were past Amersfoort......
Old 04-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #13
gotojoe

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

I have just got in from visiting my mate in hospital. On the way back in the lanes I had to overtake a family of Mallards..honest..swimming about in the middle of the road as if they owned it ; )

And I'll keep a bit of rain so long as you guys in Scotland keep the midges north of the border ; )

joe
gotojoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #14
MvMerito

MV in the Registry:
[F4S 750]

My cousin lives in Insch- they had the highest temperatures in the uk a few weeks ago when we had that sun, oh the memories, then, a week later he sent me a picture of them all building a snow man !!! Wtf

Iv never known it to rain so much for so long!!

Let's hope it's balanced by the longest warmest sunniest summer on record
Old 04-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #15
mikef4uk

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Well the sun was out so we did the N Wales 'loop' today, I was right, all the salt has gone, but it's been replaced at some points by the field that used to be next to the road!! the heavy rain of the last couple of days.........weeks? has washed all other kinds of crap everywhere.

It was a bit like Russian Roulette, a mile or so of dry stuff that upped the pace then half way around a bend.....oooohhhhh fff******k, water and streams running everywhere.
Bike was so crapped up when I got home took about an hour to wash it!!

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
mikef4uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #16
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Exclamation

I was going to TAX my bikes, but what's the point.. I might as well buy a canoe and slap an MV decal on the side..

Well may I make a suggestion..

If anyone is provisionally think of going to this years Festival of a 1000 Bikes at Mallory, why don’t we try and meet up at the café just before the circuit stops for lunch (otherwise the queue for the food is massive) and all grab a bite to eat and a brew.

That way we can put a face to a forum name and get to meet each other.

EMAIL : john@jandrdasilva.co.uk

Warning : Strong Sex References, Hard Drug Use and Strong Language
JDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
Randarosa
Big Randaddy

Listen guys, I really love my UK buds here, but come on......two threads complaining about it raining in the UK? That's kinda like Arizona buds complaining about the heat in August.

It's hot in Arizona in the summer, and it rains in the UK.....so, what's new?

910R, S4RS,'78 BMW R100S, '72 Honda CB350f Cafe Racer, '70 CB175 Cafe Racer, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, '34 HD VFD sidecar ("Betty Jean"....after my dearly departed mother), Kawasaki Concours 1400, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, Lee Halverson's fantastic "Green Monster", and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:07 AM   #18
Randarosa
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4-1NXS View Post
Come on Randy

We were told to make a whinge thread rather than whinge at all the faults of the F3 on the F3 thread,

Now that there is a whinge thread you are whinging that we are whinging, cant we whinge away in peace without you whinging that we are whinging?

Good one! Look elsewhere and you'll see my very own "whinging" thread about the bug and the windshield.......
910R, S4RS,'78 BMW R100S, '72 Honda CB350f Cafe Racer, '70 CB175 Cafe Racer, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, '34 HD VFD sidecar ("Betty Jean"....after my dearly departed mother), Kawasaki Concours 1400, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, Lee Halverson's fantastic "Green Monster", and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline   Reply With Quote