Forum
Go Back   MVAgusta.net > Models > F3
Register FAQ Members List

Old 04-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #11
Manchester uk f3

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallula View Post
200 If there was no remap on the horizon I don't think I'd be that bothered. Pretty used to the quirkiness below 4k, and could certainly live with it. All good again, nice to get a few miles on it though.
It was freezing though - bit of sun wouldn't go amiss.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I was just thinking the exact same thing!
Manchester uk f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #12
BG Wells

Owners, riders, other magazine reviewers across the world, Cathcart, Bostrom et al are all irrelevant anyway.......because MCN doesn't like it....and their word is FINAL!
So stop enjoying this bike right now, those who own it!.....and don't even think about buying one if the thought ever entered your head. Go buy a copy of MCN....they'll keep you right.
Anybody currently enjoying this bike...STOP right now...your'e mistaken. Take it back to your dealership immediately and buy something else because you should never have bought it in the first place and if you are enjoying it...then you NEED to wake up from this delusion and consult MCN for counselling and for heaven's sake don't come on to an MV forum and confess your cardinal sin of wanting.... or worse; buying one, because they'll have you certified. No.. best keep your purchase quiet......you have been warned..when it all goes wrong don't come crying to me!... Enjoying this bike is forbidden...and in any case impossible!..IT HAS BEEN DECREED.

Jill I'm soo glad your enjoying your new bike, great reading your thoughts on it and so pleased too you have a mind of your own, may you long continue to keep it that way. And yeah the bike does look great in the red...health to enjoy it.
Brian

Last edited by BG Wells : 04-16-2012 at 12:11 PM.
BG Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
MVista
Cyber SPOTTER

Default +100

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG Wells View Post
Owners, riders, other magazine reviewers across the world, Cathcart, Bostrom et al are all irrelevant anyway.......because MCN doesn't like it....and their word is FINAL!
So stop enjoying this bike right now, those who own it!.....and don't even think about buying one if the thought ever entered your head. Go buy a copy of MCN....they'll keep you right.
Anybody enjoying currently enjoying this bike...STOP right now...your'e mistaken. Take it back to your dealership immediately and buy something else because you should never have bought it in the first place and if you are enjoying it...then you NEED to wake up from this delusion and consult MCN for counselling and for heaven's sake don't come on to an MV forum and confess your cardinal sin of wanting.... or worse buying one, because they'll have you certified. No.. best keep your purchase quiet......you have been warned..when it all goes wrong don't come crying to me!... Enjoying this bike is forbidden...and in any case impossible!..IT HAS BEEN DECREED.

Jill I'm soo glad your enjoying your new bike, great reading your thoughts on it and so pleased too you have a mind of your own, may you long continue to keep it that way. And yeah the bike does look great in the red...health to enjoy it.
Brian
Absolutely nothing else needs to be added to Brian's post the above - Oh, perhaps an apology for displaying any kind of passion or vainglorious attitude towards the F3 / MV Agusta - the other Cardinal sin!

There's absolutely no place for that kind of thing on a website dedicated to MV Agusta.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
Randarosa
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Absolutely nothing else needs to be added to Brian's post the above - Oh, perhaps an apology for displaying any kind of passion or vainglorious attitude towards the F3 / MV Agusta - the other Cardinal sin!

There's absolutely no place for that kind of thing on a website dedicated to MV Agusta.

So, I guess we need to stick to politics, pretty women, and the mating habits of alternative lifestyle F4 riders.....
910R, S4RS, '79 Honda CBX, '78 BMW R100S, '72 Honda CB350f Cafe Racer, '70 CB175 Cafe Racer, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, '34 HD VFD sidecar ("Betty Jean"....after my dearly departed mother), Kawasaki Concours 1400, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, Lee Halverson's fantastic "Green Monster", and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #15
MVista
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
So, I guess we need to stick to politics, pretty women, and the mating habits of alternative lifestyle F4 riders.....
That's certainly far less controversial, Randy!

You & I agree pretty much on all those things, politics (although you are bit more right wing than I), pretty women (no dispute there at all) & everytime time you write F4 rider - I actually read "Brutie rider" - so we STILL find ourselves in agreement

Last edited by MVista : 04-15-2012 at 09:28 PM.
MVista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
Randarosa
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
You & I agree pretty much on all those things, politics (although you are bit more right wing than I)......

I'm center right Rob.....far, far, far from hard right.
910R, S4RS, '79 Honda CBX, '78 BMW R100S, '72 Honda CB350f Cafe Racer, '70 CB175 Cafe Racer, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, '34 HD VFD sidecar ("Betty Jean"....after my dearly departed mother), Kawasaki Concours 1400, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, Lee Halverson's fantastic "Green Monster", and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
quad-turbo

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallula View Post
Sorry wrong direction! Having coffee in Forza Italia Silverstone!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Coffee !!!!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
Spot on as usual ........Hope the ride was brilliant
quad-turbo is offline   Reply With Quote