# ANTI-SPOILER Rules - MVAgusta.net
log in
|
|


Forum
Go Back   MVAgusta.net > Speed > Racing
Register FAQ Members List
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2007, 08:55 PM   #1
alvin
Administrator

MV in the Registry:
[Brutale 910]

 
alvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: California, US
Posts: 8,840
Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Default ANTI-SPOILER Rules

Just thought i'd put this post up before the seasons really get under way.

Please, PLEASE, do not put results in titles. If there are results in the post, please place *SPOILER* in the topic header so all of us who usually are on tape-delay do not need to see the results accidently.

Thanks!
-Alvin
alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #2
Ozboy
Senior Member

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

 
Ozboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Perth W.A ,Australia
Posts: 1,933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Just thought i'd put this post up before the seasons really get under way.

Please, PLEASE, do not put results in titles. If there are results in the post, please place *SPOILER* in the topic header so all of us who usually are on tape-delay do not need to see the results accidently.

Thanks!
-Alvin
Gotcha boss!
Sry to our American friends,Robp and the others.
My bad!
__________________
07 F41000R
09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike





http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/
Ozboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #3
RobP
Senior Member

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozboy
Gotcha boss!
Sry to our American friends,Robp and the others.
My bad!
Forgiven! I hope it was a good race! It won't televise until this morning on the west coast. I wish our racing coverage was as good as the coverage you Aussies get...
RobP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:59 AM   #4
pigiolino
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike


 
pigiolino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Imola Bologna
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
Default

So Alvin,
I hope to have understood......
If I wan post about races,I must write on "SPOILER" in the tittle???
pier
pigiolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:34 AM   #5
Ozboy
Senior Member

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

 
Ozboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Perth W.A ,Australia
Posts: 1,933
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobP
Forgiven! I hope it was a good race! It won't televise until this morning on the west coast. I wish our racing coverage was as good as the coverage you Aussies get...
Thanks Rob.So we give 2 days then we can talk racing... YEE HAAA!
__________________
07 F41000R
09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike





http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/
Ozboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:23 AM   #6
allias86
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
allias86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: constanta
Posts: 796
Send a message via MSN to allias86 Send a message via Yahoo to allias86 Send a message via Skype™ to allias86
Default

if you are going to show the results,yes
allias86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #7
pigiolino
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike


 
pigiolino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Imola Bologna
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allias86
if you are going to show the results,yes
ok!!thanks.
pigiolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:16 AM   #8
allias86
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
allias86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: constanta
Posts: 796
Send a message via MSN to allias86 Send a message via Yahoo to allias86 Send a message via Skype™ to allias86
Default

you're welcome ,pier
allias86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #9
MVASyd
Senior Member

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000]

 
MVASyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 1,049
Send a message via AIM to MVASyd
Default

Thanks for the reminder. We get all the WSBK, WSS and MotoGP's LIVE!.... No matter where there are or what time...it is brialliant. European races for us start at 7.30pm on Sunday Evening, what a way to spend Sunday night after a nice ride!.
__________________
MVA Sydney
MVASyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:32 AM   #10
Ozboy
Senior Member

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

 
Ozboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Perth W.A ,Australia
Posts: 1,933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVASyd
Thanks for the reminder. We get all the WSBK, WSS and MotoGP's LIVE!.... No matter where there are or what time...it is brialliant. European races for us start at 7.30pm on Sunday Evening, what a way to spend Sunday night after a nice ride!.
+1
__________________
07 F41000R
09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike





http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/
Ozboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.