MV Agusta Forum banner

Brizzy Riders

5K views 56 replies 11 participants last post by  eddypro 
#1 ·
last Ride Cancelled Due To Lack Of Wet Suits Scuba Gear And Wet Bikes/jetski

I Do Fifo So Cant Do Every Week End

Also Who When Where To Meet Is Going To The Gcor Brizzy Bike Show

#36 · (Edited)
Mad Mike is not able to post (site issue - Vista/IE. Told him to run in compatibility mode?)
He is looking to firm numbers for this Sunday so he can prebook at Kyogle Hotel.For those who want a shorter ride, an alternative would be to go to the bus stop before Woodenbong and then turn back.
Looking like about 15 MV's so far he was saying...:brutale::f4: Hope the weather gods are smiling.

Hmmm, maybe I should have put the F4 smiley first, rather than having it trying to mount the Brute...:)

#41 ·
wish i could have been there only had time for a short ride
grass needed cutting edges n that home crap

#54 ·
Ouch

MVious001 clipped a pothole on Nerum Rd (between Kilcoy and Woodford) on Saturday, popped front tyre, flipped the bike and her. 1 broken wrist and very sore.
Glad you are okay MVious, that looks terrible. Also glad to hear you will be getting back on the bike. Would be hard to replace that 1078, it is still my dreambike.

You should start a new thread and let everybody on the forum know, I am sure all would be keen to hear and follow the story, not just the Brizzy riders :).

#47 ·
Not sure where to post this, but anyways...

Magic weekend away with 3 other bikes, Friday did Bne to Armidale via Kyogle, Grafton, Nymboida. Sat did Oxley to Port Macquarie (ran out of time to get to Chris) and back to Armidale. Sunday to Dorrigo and then back to Bne via Lismore.
Definitely won't do the Lismore way again - too much traffic, too many cameras.
This old body will need another 24 hours to get over 2000kms in 3 days.

The aches were worth it for the magic twisties.

#48 ·

Magic weekend away with 3 other bikes, Friday did Bne to Armidale via Kyogle, Grafton, Nymboida. Sat did Oxley to Port Macquarie (ran out of time to get to Chris) and back to Armidale. Sunday to Dorrigo and then back to Bne via Lismore.
Definitely won't do the Lismore way again - too much traffic, too many cameras.
This old body will need another 24 hours to get over 2000kms in 3 days.

The aches were worth it for the magic twisties.
great photo John,never to old.
cheers eddy:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.