MV Agusta Forum banner

Ti Time

7K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  adecritten 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok so my MV Corse Ti Manifold (sans cat) with race ECU has arrived :)

As with my F4 I love to tamper with exhausts - I love LOUD bikes but not stupid loud - cool loud & therein lies the challenge, stupid loud is easy, cool loud is quite the opposite. I will hopefully replicate the successes of the F4 sound (post tampering) with the F3.

Check out the weight:

992 grams :jsm:

I am not sure if we are going to run the race ECU or use the custom map facility - I know that Justin & boys at Trooper Lu's are very keen to play with this thing - so we'll figure it out I am sure. Hopefully I can get some decent audio of it once done. :) As they say in the classics - Stay Tuned ;)

See less See more
#9 ·
Thank guys, I will definitely try to post a before & after audio file. I am in the middle of a few other projects so this may sit around for a couple of weeks.

As for the weight - I have no idea as the old one has not been pulled out yet, I will weigh that too once out :)

#11 ·
Since the factory isn't telling us, what would be great is 1) the difference in weight between this pipe and the standard pipe + cat and 2), dyno HP curves between the two systems. Why the factory doesn't supply this info is beyond me; otherwise, why would we spend the money for something you can't even see when its on the bike?

#17 ·
Virtue

Keen to hear your observations on heat with cat removed and a different map installed, as that is the number one issue on track in our climate.

Get to it, i wasn't born patient. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com App
:laughing: :laughing: There's two bikes ahead of it on my list, so it has to wait its turn, I am both methodical & patient ;)

I certainly will let you know as soon as I know :)

#38 ·
Thanks Ade, that's some excellent information :drummer:

Hopefully sometime next week I can report in and maybe have some sound file & vision - the F3 sounds so bloody good in standard form, I tell you I am very very very excited about this, it has my mind racing with anticipation :mouthwate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.