MV Agusta Forum banner

2013 MV Calendar, Pictures needed

14K views 97 replies 30 participants last post by  Donsy 
#1 ·
I would like to make myself a calendar of MV's. I am not making calendars to sell. I am asking that if you have pictures of your MV that you would like to share. Post them here. This could also be a place for others to use the pictures to make their own calendar.

#3 ·
You may want to provide your email so higher quality pics can be sent. You may as well make some extras and sell them since you have done the work, then yours is free. :) But here's mine. I have some good pics of others but file size is too big. Use what you like.

Attachments

#21 ·
Check my Album.....or here's a couple:

Attachments

#22 ·
That first one looks kinda familiar.......:naughty:

#24 ·
Randrew, I love you man, but don't ever plan on becoming a professional photographer. Your first shot features your sprinkler control box and the lighting on your second shot is terrible. Third shot is ok.......

:stickpoke

#32 · (Edited)
Very nice guys.

We need to get some more group shots at this years bubba event.
Liesl will be bringing the Canon, all we need is someone that know's how to shoot properly as the usual picture genius will be at home.

We have a nice 400mm lens for it, but if someone has one of those wide angle lenses we can put on it for group pics, that would be great. It's a Canon 500D if there is somebody that can help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.