MV Agusta Forum banner

brake pads front advise

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  eddypro 
#1 ·
ok, I have goldfren front pads and am not happy with there gripping power,what are the best that will give me better grip on the front,.

advise please guys

cheers eddy:yo:

#4 ·
Ferodo CP211

you can try Ferodo CP211 set that what I have on my track bike love it, it little bit thicker than oem pads

Attachments

#5 ·
Ed

Depending on what calipers are fitted on your MV, what Alex recommended are a good brake pad or you might want to try Bendix..

I found Bendix work well on the M4 calipers and are relatively cheap.. If you didn't like them after you tried them out, you've only spent approx £25 for a pair of pads.

Bendix pads tend to feel sharp when used with the M4's and 320mm OEM Brembo discs. Some people prefer a slighly more progressive action.

#10 ·
:thanks guys ,just replaced the goldfren front pads and used a sledge hammer on them they no longer exist, now i put a set of DP SPORT HH + CODE SDP978HH+,WOW just brilliant,you can have the best brembo callipers in the world but if the pads are shit there are worth nothing,I am sure your other suggestions will work just as good,these pads feel great ,great grip and control.I am stoked.:):):):):):):):)

thanks to all

cheers eddy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.