MV Agusta Forum banner

Last piece of Carbon Fibre for the bike

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  MV-Woodster 
#1 ·
Well here is the last piece of Carbon Fibre for my complete CF F4 project she is coming together nicely now there are just awaiting there final clear coat and polish up and then will be fitted on

See less See more
#7 ·
Just found them mate buy at your own risk the sellers are the guys from EMOTO so up to u bit I can tell u that if u receive the item they will NOT for as good as standard ones 160us for a reason mate there crap glad wont fit in and one will be lower then other when on bike so ur choice mate ok best thing u can do is do what I have done then u know they will fit and be spot on u want get a better finish and fit

Hope that helps

Woodster

#9 ·
Just found them mate buy at your own risk the sellers are the guys from EMOTO so up to u bit I can tell u that if u receive the item they will NOT for as good as standard ones 160us for a reason mate there crap glad wont fit in and one will be lower then other when on bike so ur choice mate ok best thing u can do is do what I have done then u know they will fit and be spot on u want get a better finish and fit

Hope that helps

Woodster
You don't half talk crap. :jerkoff:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.