MV Agusta Forum banner

Help Please.

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  R1andrew 
#1 · (Edited)
I really need your advice on a serious problem

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the MV. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the MV that I noticed a hairline crack in the frame.

Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole frame? This is a very serious problem, your help will be much appreciated.
Cheers Simon. :smoking:

#4 ·
Hoppy;
any good TIG welder should be able to fix your problem, for the color on the frame tubes you might have to look around a bit

for the other issue......there's a new one on every corner/bus/train/plane:naughty::drummer:

#5 ·
There it is......the elusive sense of humor that Noel refuses to admit exists. :)

#9 ·
If it was the frame plate I would say switch to a set of Magnesium ones. With the main frame I would get it fixed and then have painted to a color which accents your bike. I must of misread something, never saw a second issue with the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.