MV Agusta Forum banner

Hi, i am Brandon. Heres my MV Agusta

6K views 41 replies 39 participants last post by  MVF3_40 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, i am Brandon and i am 18 years old. For more than half of my life i have loved MV Agusta F4s. My dad has owned them for 12 years (He tells me he used to be a member here). So my early memory's of the F4s was sitting on them pretending to ride them (like little boys do), and drawing them at school.

I have been saving hard to eventualy buy my own MV Agusta F4. I have been riding for a few years now. Next year when i am 19 my 33 bhp restriction will be lifted then i can ride any power bike.

Next year in 2013 i was planning on looking and buying the latest 750 F4 that i could buy. Aiming at an 03 or 04 SR. However last week an EVO 3 came up for sale so i and my dad went to see it. And i am glad we did, the bike is perfect, so i jumped at it. The bike is being delivered after the weekend, then i will have at least 6 months over the winter to strip and clean/referb the whole bike. I even have a tin of my dads Canuma wax hidden away LOL :D

So here are a few pictures of my life with MV Agusta F4s (my dads bikes). Starting with the first picture when i was 8 years old. In the next picture i am 15 or 16 years old. Then finally the last two pictures are of my very own MV Agusta F4, my lifes dream :D
I hope to share my passion from this point on with the members here:f4: I shall post up delivery pictures very soon:mouthwate

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Brando

See less See more
#15 ·
Welcome to the family Brandon, you remind me of me except you are achievng the goals 15 years ahead of me :laughing: When I was 18 the 750 America was my dream bike but at cost of 3 times my annual salary it was never going to happen - well not for many many years anyhow ;)

Fantastic story - nice to see the next generation of MVers coming through :yo:

Enjoy & above all be safe.

Cheers
Rob

#21 ·
Congrats. I never even heard of MV when I was 18. :wtf:

#22 ·
Brandon, great story and welcome to the forum. I hope your MV brings as much excitement as you always hoped it would.

#24 ·
Welcome to the mad house, at 18 I had the memories of Ago and Hailwood from my youth on the TT course... that was the catalyst for MV ownership...

I also now have an Evo 3... Take it easy out there and enjoy, you will be the centre of attention where ever you park up... :mouthwate

#26 ·
Welcome

Great story. Where is the carbon:stickpoke

When this old crazy guy gets on here bragging about the brutale :jerkoff:. Just remember we keep him here for his senile humor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.