MV Agusta Forum banner

Brisbane and South East Queensland MV Riders

12K views 135 replies 14 participants last post by  Rob_b 
#1 ·
Mad Mike Here,:)

Well as you all should know now that I have left Gold Coast Triumph and taken a position as Sales Manager with Teammoto Triumph Virginia. Great pay rise and MY Shop. Sadly I have no access to MV Agusta any more (unless I trade one) but I would still like to be part of some Mv rides I'm sure you will let me come along on the Aprilia it's Itilian too. I have all the contact details for everyone so if some of you are interested get touch. Let's have a few great rides a year like the Kygole run. Hope you are all well.

email contact: mcktek@bigpond.net.au:f4:

PS. Drop in at the shop and say hello. Sandgate Rd Virginia.

#5 ·
Hi Mike, we havent meet before, I'm new to the world of MV, (2005 Brutale 750) 1 month. I did the Kyogle run yesterday with a mate on his RSV4. Excelent ride, clocked up 400 K's. Start from Cornubia, went through Cunungra, Rathdowney the onto the Mt Lindsay Highway till we got to Kyogle. From there to the Mount Warning Hotel for lunch. That stretch of road is absolutley infested with pot holes. Back home via the Nerang-Murwillumbah Road, fantastic ride.

#6 ·
Hey there, doing the Kyogle run tomorrow with another bunch that I ride with. Join in if you are so inclined - or anyone else for that sees this. Leaving Beaudesert at 9.30 from the Caltex opposite the Foodmart at the 5way.
We will definitely NOT do that stretch of dangerous crap piece of goat track.

#7 ·
Hey revhead1957, would love to do again tomorrow but family life getting in the way. Have a great and safe ride. That was my first Kyogle run and like yourself I'll being staying away from that goat track next time. Shame the NSW government don't fix it, I would'nt even take my car through there.

#11 ·
Thanks for catching up today Mitchy and Steve.
We had an eventful day, the group (not MV forum member) came round a corner and came upon a truck turning into a driveway. The lead 2 bikes were able to take evasive action, but the next one hit. Taken away in a rescue helicopter, currently in surgery.
Will update when news is available.

#13 ·
19th aug samford caltex 9am to daybro woodford kilcoy esk to crows nest

dont be soft cocks MV are made to be riden so dont make excuses come on down

#s needed

this is posted by col via revhead as i can not post still

#16 ·
going to see if a few from ozbikers will come as well they are a great lot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.