MV Agusta Forum banner

F4 Unknown Model.

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Dr. Duc 
#1 ·
I'm making myself familiar with the F4,so when the dream hopefully becomes reality,I will be happy with the model I have selected.

I found this one on youtube.My guess is,along with some other mods,the owner has fitted the rims from an earlier model to this bike.Or was there an "in between" model with S rims on the 1000R?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D2yuD0qbu8&feature=related

#2 ·
The silver 5 stars are from an S. Interesting as I've not seen anyone "downgrade" their wheels from the lighter R etc wheels, as the S wheels are quite a bit heavier than the ones later models use. Having said that, I am sure I am not the only one that thinks the silver wheels LOOK much better (especially with the (best :)) red/silver paint scheme, even if they add to the unsprung weight, which is never something people would usually want to do.

#7 · (Edited)
No, but I do have gold magnesium stars fitted to my 2007 F4 1000R...I'll look for a pic of that. There is a massive difference in quality ..The Marvics are pure class.

thanks for compliment. : )

joe

ps I've change the panpipes since this shot ...for silver coloured tips...and a monoposto cowl...

Attachments

#8 ·
That really is reminiscent of "motorcycle art"

I'll say +1 on the silver tips, previous owner had done that on mine, and it certainly helps to show off a feature that I thought was almost hidden with the black.

But damn, that gold.......

#11 ·
Sweet! I still have my silver set in pristine condition - and will sell it if you decide to pickup a set. I currently have a set gold PVMs on - All carbon with gold PVMs looks fantastic - you can find pics on the "what did you do to your bike..." thread to get an idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.