MV Agusta Forum banner

Hello everyone!

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  mitchy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Declan, haven't got my MV yet, hoping to get it at the weekend once I decide on the F3 or F4, love the F3 except not many options available like exhaust or even a seat cowl at the moment.

Anyway at the moment I have
CBR 1000 (only street)
GSXR 600 (street and track)
Shadow 750 (cruiser)

anyway thats about it, hope everyone is having a great Christmas

#2 ·
Welcome Tater. MV ownership is not require to have fun here.......

#8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I do want the F4 (really really really want it) i 'm just not sure if I would take it to the track and that is my main reason for getting the F3. Although I do like the fact there are more aftermarket parts available for the F4. Ok I'm sold, F4 it is :f4:

#11 ·
So I went with the F3, absolutely love it. I figured I already have a liter bike with my CBR1000 and I wanted something smaller for the track. I am going to keep it for about 2-3 years then get the F4RR. I love this bike and glad I made the f3 decision.

#12 ·
Declan, congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum, post some pics when you get a chance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.