MV Agusta Forum banner

GP Build finally here!

4K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  JSM 
#1 ·
After just over two years:drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer: its finally here :yo::yo::yo::yo: first few pics are at home,then straight to the Expo at Jeffs shed where its on display at MV Imports stand.........and no, havent even stated or ridden it as yet:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: final specs............157 kgs and just over 100 rw hp:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Thanks A................I think we got fairly close to the goal however the proof will be in the pudding as they say:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: will hopefully get it started late Sunday and a quick blast:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo: are you going to the Expo???:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: (we will be there Sunday pm)
Chris, will give you a buzz (got your message)

#12 ·
Looks great Julian, I hope it turns out to be everything you hoped for, and then some.

D, thanks for that and I know:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: you will be very curious as to how it runs around on track ..............will keep you posted as we will have "shake down" at Road Broadford before the Island in Jan..............:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

#6 ·
Wow - Wow And WOW some more.......

Congratulations Julian,

I have had the enormous pleasure and of course privilege to watch this thing, hatch, grow, evolve & finally blossom.

Words fail me as I try to describe the sheer magnificence of the project and how it was done.

I can't wait to see & HEAR IT in the flesh at PI in January :yo:

I think sometimes people do not fully appreciate the enormity of a project like this and sheer will, commitment & passion it takes to drive it! I take my hat off to you Sir.

Enjoy it in the very best of health and thank you again for giving me the privilege of 'watching' - I've loved it like it was my own.

Cheers
Rob

#14 ·
Congratulations Julian,

I have had the enormous pleasure and of course privilege to watch this thing, hatch, grow, evolve & finally blossom.

Words fail me as I try to describe the sheer magnificence of the project and how it was done.

I can't wait to see & HEAR IT in the flesh at PI in January :yo:

I think sometimes people do not fully appreciate the enormity of a project like this and sheer will, commitment & passion it takes to drive it! I take my hat off to you Sir.

Enjoy it in the very best of health and thank you again for giving me the privilege of 'watching' - I've loved it like it was my own.

Cheers
Rob
Rob, thanks for encapsulating where we have been ( personally) over the last couple of years which has been an incredible journey coupled with some amazing highs and :banghead: :banghead: however Albert, with great support from his wife Lauren, has managed to complete this bike and its very hard to describe the feelings (although I think you have an idea:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:) when you pull apart the shipping box to cast eyes on the project for the first time (will post some of these up) so..........................roll on Phillip Island and the hopefully, ultimate "stamp of approval" The Great Man himself and his opinion of our "creation":jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

#9 ·
Awesome ,it's finally here. Congratulations and hope you really enjoy her when you get it on the track.

#20 ·
Dino...............................................:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:fairly "sparse response" :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

#25 ·
Congrats. Wow. What a bike. That will really give you the itch to get into the classics. Beautiful specimens like that make me second guess spending the money on a newer model for the next stable slot. You guys really are the real deal as far as MV owners go. Being able to have a garage full of the classics alongside the currents is awesome!

#26 ·
I have just seen the bike in the flesh and it is amazing. It is one of the best bikes at the show (a 140kg DB7 at a comparable cost being the other and may just pip it as the Bimota promo girl posed for a photo with the DB7). To say that the custom work done by Albert is awesome is an understatement. Now all I have to do is visit Julian and get some more pics of the bike before it does the tour of the magazines.

#27 ·
JSM this is just breath taking and I can't imagine the joy and emotions You experience. Albert is not just a fantastic bloke, he is a magician in his workshop. I wish You many great seasons on OZ tracks with it. And never forget there is Alberts race spirit in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.