MV Agusta Forum banner

2013 F4

5K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  f42000 
#1 · (Edited)
Saw the wheels and layout of the 2013 and I likey very much. It is probably my favorite year thus far from the factory. Beautiful!
What do you guys think?

F4

F4R

F4RR

See less See more
#4 ·
I agree, lovely looking things. I wonder why half their marketing images of them are without mirrors though?
Not to sure if I'm that keen on the RR's paintwork in that last picture but I'm loving that base model scheme with those wheels too!

#9 ·
I just noticed that. How odd. Mirrors on a bike are rather unsightly I must say. Especially on something with lines like this. And I will agree, the base F4 looks the best out of them all. I wonder why they did it differently?

#6 ·
I prefer the clean look on a bike so the base white F4 is my favourite and even the wheels look great without adding too much bling factor!:mouthwate
In my opinion they shoud keep a more simple and discrete RR design on the other models. I also think they could use mesh on the side fairings.

#7 ·
I like them all! Especially the new shape of the exhaust!

#17 ·
Very Odd, At EICMA 2012 none of us liked the base versions wheels at all, we thought there would be a lot of people trying to buy the previous years wheels off E Bay :)

Exhausts however look much neater than previous years

#19 ·
Black was the best colour....

I think the black was the best colour, also can anyone inform me why they have decreased the torque in favour of bhp, torque is what rips your arms out of their joints...

Also the listed top speed of the bikes is lower, not that you can use it legally..

Still love my 2011 Black MV F4,

1 yr old and 19000 k's and climbing, how many k's can an MV do?

lets see, it still looks new and never misses a beat, even in the heat..

Ok ride safe guys

Paul :f4:

#20 ·
Seen the bikes in the flesh for the first time last sunday on the Motorcycle Expo in Brussels. Have to admit that the base version is the most distinguished of the lot. The white version tics the boxes and looks like a seller. Being owner of a 2013 Brutale 1090R
i have to say that the new rims really work on the F4 too!

The RR looks like a real race animal, Which i like a lot,
but i would put my money on the base version.
The new exhaust makes the tail look much more slim and makes the bike look a lot shorter.

#22 ·
+1, almost Japanese looking with those graphics. I wish they had the classic red/silver and same graphics as the first f4

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.