MV Agusta Forum banner

America video

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Ian SAVS 
#1 ·
#3 ·
So Jay Leno is Italian? I didn't know that.:ahhh:

Great vid overall - thanks for posting Adrian :yo:

A couple of things he should know - MV Agusta did not build bikes since the 20's and the was no Count Agustini :laughing: Apart from that he did pretty well.

Sadly, you can never capture the real sound on film (although they did do a pretty good job).

I love that 750 brochure - I managed to find a pristine one (I don't use the word pristine lightly) which my lovely wife got for as my early Christmas present :) :) :)

Funnily enough, when I was looking for mine, Arthur Bold (of racing & Bold Engineering fame) told me he knew of a deceased estate one but the wife had her heart set on selling to Jay Leno to add to his collection, she saw that as a fitiing tribute to her husband - I don't know whatever happened with that as I had no need to follow it up - I was luckily enough (Thank you again Dorian & Johan) to find exactly what I wanted in Verona. :yo:

Small world......................

#4 ·
R...............shame shame oh the shame of it all :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: "Arthur" Bold :thewife::thewife::thewife: I think I have been sending you to many Vids :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

#7 ·
Great video

Alas, I understand English better when I read it that when I listen to, but for the sound of the exhaust, I do not need translation :D

Although as said MVista the sound on the video is less than reality ...

Appel de phare

Xavier

#9 ·
Good Rob, took it out today for a blast to red hill for lunch.

#10 ·
Saw this posted on the UKside, Great video. Jay Leno is the man. A very cool, down to earth guy. I think it's fantastic to go as far as putting a wireless mic in his helmet so that he can explain and describe things as he is riding. Beautiful bike. And while there were a few mistakes in his history knowledge, he is definitely passionate about MV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.