MV Agusta Forum banner

My custom part finally came in

5K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  hb88xx 
#1 ·
I have been waiting since August for this part to be made:thewife:

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
Randrew, you know I love you, right? right?

You're married to a woman that dressed as a Playboy bunny for Halloween, and you're planning to spend the evening 'screwing' around with your motorcycle? :bash:

Look in the dictionary under 'dumbass' and you'll see your picture......:loser:

:naughty:

#9 ·
Just When Thought It Was Safe To.........

You are the certainly the man Andrew - you take 'obsessive' to whole new level. I certainly approve :yo:

BTW if you are going to start a new religion based on obsessive MV grounds count me in. :laughing:

#12 · (Edited)
You are the certainly the man Andrew - you take 'obsessive' to whole new level. I certainly approve :yo:

BTW if you are going to start a new religion based on obsessive MV grounds count me in. :laughing:
It's more like a 'cult'....and being a Christian myself I stay away from those things.....usually ends up in mass suicide.
Hope you haven't got David Koresh holed up in that shrine of yours in MV leathers preaching from the 'handbook'., and stating that He..and only 'He' has dominion over every other member of the 'commune's MV Agusta!:)
Brian.

Oh and Andrew...beautiful bracket by the way...I might have to try and make me one of those!.

#11 ·
Nice Andrew! What's the current total amount of weight you've removed from the bike? Have you tracked how much was sprung vs. unsprung?

#13 ·
I think it's a lot by now. I should of kept track of every part. To be honest it was not about weight on most of the items. i just liked the way they looked over the stock OEM pieces.

It's more like a 'cult'....and being a Christian myself I stay away from those things.....usually ends up in mass suicide.
Hope you haven't got David Koresh holed up in that shrine of yours in MV leathers preaching from the 'handbook'., and stating that He..and only 'He' has dominion over every other member of the 'commune's MV Agusta!:)
Brian.

Oh and Andrew...beautiful bracket by the way...I might have to try and make me one of those!.

Making might be the easy part. Getting the thing on. Well that is another store. I did get mine on tonight. Forgot that the frame plates were held in with what I am going to call a sleeve. Had to take the entire back of the bike off. She is on now. Just have a few small pieces and I will get some pics of her.

#14 ·
Got her placed back together for the most part. Did not place the fairing back on. I want to give her a good cleaning first. Working on her tonight makes me want to make her perfect again. I have a few flaws in the frame and frame plates. Might have to get them painted this winter. Here are some pics hope you like. This part looks so much better in person. I could not get the camera to show just how unique it looks. So I know everyone always says that.

Attachments

#24 ·
Well done Andrew.
You and the Boss, do just fine. Good job man, it is just great to know I got to get to know all of you in the family, and you FORCED me to ride that awesome bike. Thank you so very much Sir.....:smoking:

Don't kid yourself Donsy. It was those gay blade shorts you were wearing. Randrew was making a pass at you.......:loser:

:naughty:

#26 ·
Is that all you've got? Come on Randrew, get in the game.......:stickpoke

#29 ·
Here is the only person which hit one me

Finally.......a weak attempt, but at least an effort......(btw, check your spelling) Randrew, playing with the big boys requires you to bring your best game. :ahhh:

#35 ·
Derrick,
That CC was always coming back to NZ. The bike did stay in the USA for about 14 months and Randy owned it for that time and during that time he would, in jest, part it out on a regular basis.
This was to rib the eventual Kiwi owner. :)

#44 ·
Here is a pic of everything back together. I am going to have to move the one line in the picture. Still plan of having the frame plates repainted this winter.
Greetings R1andrew,

Are you planning on a nice set of frames plugs?
I am on a tight budget but gave in and bought a set of Moto corse(Aluminium, not Ti). Must say that they are a very nice finishing touch. Not sure I would bother myself with buying the swingarm pivot plugs as I have polished the bolt heads and think that it could be over doing it to go further.

#40 ·
:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate :mouthwate love it, :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate nice looking mod:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.