MV Agusta Forum banner

Brutale 800 Dragster anyone?

52K views 119 replies 33 participants last post by  BG Wells 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I suspect this new edition is the release of the B800 with launch control and anti wheelie electronics. Maybe a little re-style to make it different than the current offering.
jimboF4

#5 ·
Isn't it a bit to soon to change the style unless they want to separate it from the 675. They might introduce an R/RR version? Would be nice to see a 1090 type paint job, lacquer over the damn decals, painted mudguard etc.
My deposit will go down on something MV make in Jan, for delivery in March, but will it be current or something announced in November, i just don't know yet.

Hows the new bike the Jimbo?

#7 ·
The Brutale Dragster? Must be a new model for Brutie riders who are closet Drag Queens. They'll be running to get one! :wtf:

http://blog.hostelbookers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/*****-on-Bikes-at-San-Franciso-Gay-Pride.jpg

#15 ·
aww come on hb88xx

So come on tell us more, I know you get early peeks at the new stuff so spill the beans.
jimboF4

#14 ·
Now THERE'S a tease......

#17 ·
I was looking at some new 1090's and the stickers are not lacquered either. Yet I saw a 675 Brutale that was. I don't know why some are and some are not. As far as a dragster I expect to see the Brutale turned into a flying couch. Lower bike, more rake, and a longer swing arm. This might sell to the larger part of the country (USA) not blessed with Twistys. My country men love there Sh*ty cornering bikes. To be fair lots of the country is put together with straight roads.

#18 ·
I thought that laid-back style of bike too but can't see that going with a brutale tank that's pitched forward?

I don't know what it is with the stickers either, my red and white brutale not lacquered, but the ruby red and silver is? Puzzles the hell out of me?

#21 ·
Seems they learned a lot in their Harley time:

by exchanging parts from existing models they just create "new" ones with new names................

#24 ·
UK pricing on Dragster

Hi Gordon, have you got a price for the dragster otr in the UK yet?

Regards
jimboF4

#26 ·
They cannot do right mappings for their aspirated engines - how could they cope with supercharged ones :stickpoke???

#32 ·
Damn! You beat me to posting the vid. Damn time zones.

Oddly, my interest is piqued with this Frankengusta...

#36 ·
rather a let-down me thinks

I was expecting a bit more from MV on this one, if as you say Chris the only differences are the handlebars, seat unit and ...............nowt else, I cannot see it is different enough from the Brutale to turn people. The bike may only steal a few of the very limited number of customers MV are getting. Time will tell I guess.

jimboF4:brutale:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.