MV Agusta Forum banner

Pro Italia sale on Magnesium swingarm

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  theknurl 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Will fit 1999 to 2009.

Magnesium swing arms were released in two lengths. Standard length and (for race application) +20mm. From memory, the longer magnesium swing arm is the same length as found on the 2010 - 2012 bikes.

#10 ·
My magnesium swing arm is taking the form of a small party we are hosting at our home next weekend.......:)

#11 ·
Nooo, muusstt resist! Turn back thou evil demon of bling!
Be gone thou back into the deep from which thy came from across the ocean floor on the back of a deep sea diver from Italy sent to tempt me with gold.
:stopp:

#17 ·
Performance wise would it make that big of a difference? It says it's lighter and stuff. I just can't imagine spending 2,500 for just a different looking swingarm.
and if you spend $10k for a boob job......what do you get?

they'll still sag.......bigger ones faster:stickpoke:stickpoke

#13 ·
It's likely destined for a project bike with many other performance components. I think it would be a mistake to install that swing arm on an F4 or Brutie and expect any payback in performance if that was the only modification.
However, there are a few highly modified F4's & Bruties on the forum that have these installed as part of a significant upgrade to the entire bike.

Prioritizing a budget of $2,500 USD on an MV Agusta and just buying that swing arm? I think that would be most unusual. If the budget was $15,000 you'd probably go for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.