MV Agusta Forum banner

NEC Motorcycle Show 2102

4K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  mikef4uk 
#1 · (Edited)
NEC Motorcycle Show 2012

It appears that MV are not one of the exhibitors at this years show, now that is very disappointing

#3 ·
Well the NEC show is less than a week after EICMA so the logistics of moving stuff from Milan to Birmingham would be quite a challenge for a relatively small manufacturer. The NEC is more of a corner shop event compared to EICMA anyway so if I was to choose which show I would go to it would be EICMA any day.
The MV stand there is invariably the most stunning one at the show and worth the trip.
Cheers
Gordon

#4 ·
The thing is everyone else can get there! Even the smallest bespoke manufactures make an effort & they have less money in the coffers than MV.

It amazes me that a company who is striving for profitable sales can not be arsed to showcase its products at the only major bike show in the UK.

It is either arrogance or stupidity on their part.

There is a lot of owners of MV"s in the UK [inc me!] & it stinks that I can not approach any official from MV and talk about the bike I own & The possible purchase of a new bike/model.
It can be very reassuring to discuss the joys & frustration of owning an MV & also to give them feedback & receive some assurances back.

That is why this year I have spent my dosh on another italian brand who can be bothered to showcase its products & actually have some back up.

#6 ·
I've got the same attitude as MV...........................i'm off to EICMA, Nov 13th :)

Makes you wonder if mV care about the uK market :stickpoke

#8 ·
First stop is always the MV stand :)

#16 ·
I went to the nec show last year as it was the only chance for me to see the f3 up close instead of flicking through dealers books all be it an oiro on a plinth. Altough i couldnt sit on one which was very disappointing it still gave me the push i needed to put in an order. These shows really can be the only way to see these great machines and not everyone has the funds to travel elsewhere to see them.

#18 ·
NEC 2012.........................ONE MV on show, and that was the F3 in race trim, come on Moto GB, show some interest :stickpoke

#22 ·
I was talking to a Guy looking at the HP4 on the BMW stand, he said he wanted to look at the HP4, Panigale, RSV4 Factory aprc ABS and next years F41000RR, although he didn't say the F4 was 'off' his list it really can't of helped much that Motto GB coul'nt be arsed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.