2017 dragster models - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-30-2016, 04:22 AM Thread Starter

2017 dragster models

I was told there is a new model dragster coming out in October, I cant seem to find any information on the web about it. Has anyone found info on what the upgrades, if any, might be?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-30-2016, 03:22 PM

I have been looking for a while too...according to the best of my research and some help from agusta u.s.a. on facebook it will be the same motorcycle as the 2015-16 models..no changes...or, there just saying that so we will help them sell there current inventory. also...the regular dragster may not be the same as the RR version...

If your phone isn't ringing..it's probably me!...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-30-2016, 03:49 PM

What current inventory? Doubt if there is even a 2016 Dragster, at max only a few produced.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 07-30-2016, 10:48 PM

http://www.cycletrader.com/search-re...View=listView&

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-13-2016, 02:38 PM

From the rumor mill, MV is suppose to cut back many of their tre pistoni models. They have to many, and the dragster is suppose to be in the cut models.
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-13-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rognin View Post
From the rumor mill, MV is suppose to cut back many of their tre pistoni models. They have to many, and the dragster is suppose to be in the cut models.

An odd strategy to cull one of their best selling bikes, talk about cutting off the hand that feeds you?

Interested in anything that Sucks, Bangs and Blows!
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-13-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackers View Post
An odd strategy to cull one of their best selling bikes, talk about cutting off the hand that feeds you?
I think they wanted to keep the turismo veloce in the 800 format as they calculate the total world sales. They'd be keeping both F3's I would think, then again it's an opinion
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-14-2016, 07:19 AM

2017 dragster models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rognin View Post
I think they wanted to keep the turismo veloce in the 800 format as they calculate the total world sales. They'd be keeping both F3's I would think, then again it's an opinion

If they do drop a glut of models it won't be because they want to, it'll be because they can't afford to update them to Euro4 standard?

Currently they have one bike that passes Euro4, the new 2016 Brutale 800. I understand any new model released in 2016 has to be Euro4 compliant and any older models have to be adapted by 2017. That leaves them 4 months to update all their other bikes, that during a time when they have no money........?????

With the 3 cylinder range sharing a lot of parts/formula it shouldn't be too costly (when compared to creating a whole new bike for each model) but it still won't be cheap?
If they have to cut costs and have to choose which models to update and which to drop I think maybe they'll keep and update the TV, the Dragster and the F3 800 but they may drop the Rivale and Stradale Dragster RR and Brutale RR and possibly the 675 F3 and Brutale? Depending I guess on if they can continue to race on the old 675 format engine, unless they plan to walk away from that too?

Interested in anything that Sucks, Bangs and Blows!

Last edited by Ackers; 08-14-2016 at 07:22 AM.
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 05:59 PM

I wonder if that will add to the value of my dragster RR when it's time to sell..if that time comes...

post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-08-2016, 06:44 PM

According to the latest info by GC no models will be dropped under euro 4 for 2017. Especially not the Dragster which is under focus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nesca For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode