mcn test today - Page 19 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 187 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 09:08 PM

New Site Garage
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocemoto View Post
You dont want it to it too much like the Triumph Donsy !!

An edgy and track focused attitude with looks of an angel will do it's reputation no harm...this fueling talk will a little though, initially.

The F4's never got rave reviews on the road either, but they were always up there when the road was perfect or the track was calling....hell, the 312 won Masterbike in 2007 after 8 years of development.

I'd lay bets the F3 will be quicker than the Truimph at Marterbike 2012 It's credibility will grow over time I'm sure
I agree Pete.

Dons Nel

PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 187 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 09:10 PM

Buy it and have fun
post #183 of 187 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 11:52 PM
ASM

I am really amazed that this thread is still going....all about one article. I said it before and say it again....MCN tested the bike at launch and complained about the fueling in the morning (sport setting). The same magazine, the same tester, the same bike later that day did not have fueling issues anymore....using the custom setting.

Same magazine, same bike, same tester, and a British bike in the test....suddenly the fueling is bad again (without mentioning what setting they used)...

Bottom line....seems to be a bit inconsistent to me to take it seriously....and as long as no other magazine also picks up the fueling, hard to believe. But as many have said before...I wanna see reports on non pre-production models, from different magazines, or independent people test-riding them....after all, these reports should all match right?

Ciao, Andreas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #184 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-01-2012, 01:48 AM

Stop Press News!!

I have been reliably informed that an MV Agusta F3, F4 and Ducati Panigale have been spotted doing laps on the TT course this weekend. No further information at this time but am on the case.

I may get a ride sooner than later

In the meantime Frenaugo has been spotted ridding an H1 500 Kawasaki.

Last edited by adecritten; 11-27-2013 at 02:52 PM.
post #185 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-01-2012, 03:18 AM
Established Member

Send a message via Skype™ to jonnyconcrete
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM View Post
I am really amazed that this thread is still going....all about one article. I said it before and say it again....MCN tested the bike at launch and complained about the fueling in the morning (sport setting). The same magazine, the same tester, the same bike later that day did not have fueling issues anymore....using the custom setting.

Same magazine, same bike, same tester, and a British bike in the test....suddenly the fueling is bad again (without mentioning what setting they used)...

Bottom line....seems to be a bit inconsistent to me to take it seriously....and as long as no other magazine also picks up the fueling, hard to believe. But as many have said before...I wanna see reports on non pre-production models, from different magazines, or independent people test-riding them....after all, these reports should all match right?

post #186 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Smile Back From My Weekend In The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
Mate? why on earth do you think i'm your mate you arrogant twat
Seriously? I had a great weekend & it just got better.

Awesome Tepenyaki Bar at the Rocks by Kobe Jones (do yourself a gastronomic favour everyone, if in Sydney definitely visit this place) also 71 York Street funkiest little bar called Stitch - it doesn't have a sign & you'll never find it if you are not in the know, just a door with a sewing machine & some dressmaker's models with partly stitched works in progress. Two little bar doors open to a much wider staircase leads down to the bar with old school sewing machines & tables - great vibe, fantastic fresh cocktail menu, excellent wine list, beers - music is fairly eclectic but with an overall R&B feel - funky vibe great - ah I digress, mainly as I wish I was still there - oh yes, back to mvagusta.net - it certainly has a familiar feel.

Again, welcome back Mike, your 'technical' input is certainly invaluable.

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #187 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-01-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Seriously? I had a great weekend & it just got better.

Awesome Tepenyaki Bar at the Rocks by Kobe Jones (do yourself a gastronomic favour everyone, if in Sydney definitely visit this place) also 71 York Street funkiest little bar called Stitch - it doesn't have a sign & you'll never find it if you are not in the know, just a door with a sewing machine & some dressmaker's models with partly stitched works in progress. Two little bar doors open to a much wider staircase leads down to the bar with old school sewing machines & tables - great vibe, fantastic fresh cocktail menu, excellent wine list, beers - music is fairly eclectic but with an overall R&B feel - funky vibe great - ah I digress, mainly as I wish I was still there - oh yes, back to mvagusta.net - it certainly has a familiar feel.

Again, welcome back Mike, your 'technical' input is certainly invaluable.
Many thanks for that Rob, I really look forward to your condesending superior, high and mighty posts, please feel very welcome to reply tp any post I make, I will try and do my very best to answer any posts you make across this forum, they won't be as perfect and weel written as yours, and may unfortunately have the odd spelling or grammer mistake but I will do my very best.

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now

Last edited by mikef4uk; 04-01-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode