Tassie Trip - MVAgusta.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MVF4SR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Tassie Trip

Hi Guys

ChrisF4 and I are heading to Tassie on 31 October for a week of fun and frolics on the amazing roads around the island and were thinking it would be nice to catch up with some of the MV Islanders......

Probably the best time would be when we are in Hobart on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th.......hopefully some of you guys are up for it.......
MVF4SR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 01:51 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
I'm the President of the Italian Motorcycle Club and we'll be having our Southern Ride out of Hobart on the Sunday if you want to come along. We meet at Kennedy's Lane Salamanca Place from 9 am for a 10 am departure.
Cheers, James
Aussief4s is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 05:31 AM
Senior Member
 
chrisf4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: melbourne
Posts: 503
Thanks: 0
joe and i can't wait, that sunday sounds good
chrisf4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MVF4SR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussief4s View Post
I'm the President of the Italian Motorcycle Club and we'll be having our Southern Ride out of Hobart on the Sunday if you want to come along. We meet at Kennedy's Lane Salamanca Place from 9 am for a 10 am departure.
Cheers, James
Sounds great.....count us in......
MVF4SR is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Senior Member
 
ddmv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,234
Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVF4SR View Post
Hi Guys

ChrisF4 and I are heading to Tassie on 31 October for a week of fun and frolics on the amazing roads around the island and were thinking it would be nice to catch up with some of the MV Islanders......

Probably the best time would be when we are in Hobart on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th.......hopefully some of you guys are up for it.......
Have fun.... send a postcard & not the speeding fine ones
ddmv is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 08:58 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
I hope you guys enjoyed your trip. The weather was pretty much as good as you'll get for riding. I kept an eye out for you on Sunday. We did a 330 km ride out to Strathgordon.........magic.
Aussief4s is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 01:40 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MVF4SR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Sorry bud, we wanted to be there but I decided to throw the Brute down the road on the way up to Cradle Mountain.....still rode on but I was pretty broken up, left leg cactus......oh well......
MVF4SR is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 04:48 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVF4SR View Post
Sorry bud, we wanted to be there but I decided to throw the Brute down the road on the way up to Cradle Mountain.....still rode on but I was pretty broken up, left leg cactus......oh well......
That's a bummer I suppose it was early into the trip as well. Hopefully your experience won't put you off Tassie and you'll have another crack. If you do be sure to get in touch. Cheers, James
Aussief4s is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MVF4SR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussief4s View Post
That's a bummer I suppose it was early into the trip as well. Hopefully your experience won't put you off Tassie and you'll have another crack. If you do be sure to get in touch. Cheers, James
.......no......will never put me off Tassie, I love the place, will go back there on the bike again for sure......
MVF4SR is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome