MV Agusta Forum banner

SALE BODIS exhaust F4 slip on >2010

5K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  ARAMIS 
#1 · (Edited)
SALE BODIS exhaust F4 slip on >2010 - SOLD

I'm going to install the new full exhaust MV Corse RG on my 2014 F4 first September week and I think it's better to sell the BODIS slip non that covered 1500 Kms so it's like NEW.
If in the meanwhile anyone is looking to get this part I'm opened to decent offers otherwise I might keep the exhaust for any other project in the future. I'm located in Europe so considering shipping costs it would be better for me/you to sell in this area.
If interested pm me and of course I'll post pictures when the exhaust is out of the F4.

Exhaust System MV AGUSTA F4 : BODIS EXHAUST

#2 ·
I'm going to install the new full exhaust MV Corse RG on my 2014 F4 first September week and I think it's better to sell the BODIS slip non that covered 1500 Kms so it's like NEW.
If in the meanwhile anyone is looking to get this part I'm opened to decent offers otherwise I might keep the exhaust for any other project in the future. I'm located in Europe so considering shipping costs it would be better for me/you to sell in this area.
If interested pm me and of course I'll post pictures when the exhaust is out of the F4.

Exhaust System MV AGUSTA F4 : BODIS EXHAUST
You have a private message. Thank you

Enviado desde mi Aquaris M5 mediante Tapatalk

#4 ·
lets us know come september of your thoughts and comparison on the MV Corse RG7(correct?) exhaust. I noticed people have commented on its weight, but it's still first on my list for exhaust systems(barring the miracle of a 75% off coupon appearing on the Moto Corse exhaust)

the bodis seems to be the most popular choice, so good luck with the sale!

#5 ·
lets us know come september of your thoughts and comparison on the MV Corse RG7(correct?) exhaust. I notsiced people have commented on its weight, but it's still first on my list for exhaust systems(barring the miracle of a 75% off coupon appearing on the Moto Corse exhaust)

the bodis seems to be the most popular choice, so good luck with the sale!
Yes RG7, I'll give my opinion later. I've Bodis on both of my bikes pre and pos 2010 and can only recommend and say good things but on the 2013 F4 I decided to keep the original look so it's a shame to keep this "musical instrument" just for looks :grin2:

#13 ·
Question: where did the guy in the video put his rear turn signals?
I liked the solution but can't find them.

I'm looking for a Bodis. What's the difference between the Slipon and full exhaust?(except for the obvious) more HP-gain from full exhaust?

#14 · (Edited)
This is what Bodis offers for turn signals. You would purchase the LED's and the bracket from Bodis. Or you could order and LED kit and install the turn signals behind the wire mesh on the seat unit like this

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.