FS 2000-2007 Magnesium Swingarm - MVAgusta.net
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
CAG
Senior Member
 
CAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Home. In Dixie.
Posts: 13,691
Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
FS 2000-2007 Magnesium Swingarm

Holy Cow! Donsy has 21,000 posts?!

It's in very nice shape. I've had it for 10 years or so. It came on a bike that was originally an oro which someone tried to turn into an SPR. Crazy right? There was a discussion here about this bike years ago. I'd like $2500 for it. If that's not the right level, please let me know. I've been away from the parts scene for 5 years or so and don't know much about values any more.

I'm not getting back into the parts business. I still have a bunch of stuff that I need to sell. Wheels, the swing arm, and a titanium exhaust are the most valuable parts. The rest is just odds and ends. Sprockets, hubs, wire harnesses, thousands of fasteners, etc. The titanium slip ons are the Arrow race slipons. They are slightly shorter the the regular titaniium. They look so much nicer tucked up nicely under the seat than the street legal arrows.

PM, call, or text (678)628-3895 with questions. Call or text is preferred.
CAG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 07:20 AM
Senior Member
 
hb88xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: A'dam, NL
Posts: 3,255
a handfull of fastners would be helpfull, but shipping costs to EU?

4,5Mg~3Al~2Ti~Fe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hb88xx is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
CAG
Senior Member
 
CAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Home. In Dixie.
Posts: 13,691
Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
I've got buckets of fasteners. You can have them for the cost of shipping. I think Priority mail international is the most economical.
CAG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Established Member
 
SCRINCH3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 130
It's not the number of posts, but the quality of the posts Carl.

Of course Donsy's contributions are beyond reproach.

A knighthood to Donsy for services to the marque.
CAG likes this.

F4 750: EVO2 engine, CNC Mitchs Hub, CNC water pump, FBF clip ons, Uprated chain tensioner, PCIII, Ceramic headers, RG3s, Talon 520 conversion, Oro wheels, +40,000miles and counting.......
SCRINCH3R is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
CAG
Senior Member
 
CAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Home. In Dixie.
Posts: 13,691
Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
The swingarm has been sold.
CAG is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 05:52 AM
Senior Member
 
MV-999R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
I've got buckets of fasteners. You can have them for the cost of shipping. I think Priority mail international is the most economical.
You have pm CAG


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MV-999R is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Senior Member
 
esq'z me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 13,964
Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Hey Carl...!!!! I am sure everyone is happy you are alive and well.

MV-999R....better send him a text. He may not look here again for a while.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit) restoration project, '71 CB100 "Lil' Red", '73 RD350B (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, '05 TT-R230 (Dirty Girl), 2015 Indian Chietain (Rita) my "low-n-slow".
esq'z me is online now  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 08:02 AM
Senior Member
 
hb88xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: A'dam, NL
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
I've got buckets of fasteners. You can have them for the cost of shipping. I think Priority mail international is the most economical.
did text, hope they sent overseas ;>)

4,5Mg~3Al~2Ti~Fe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hb88xx is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Senior Member
 
MV-999R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Hey Carl...!!!! I am sure everyone is happy you are alive and well.

MV-999R....better send him a text. He may not look here again for a while.
Thanks, but i've sent him a pm and already got a reply


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MV-999R is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Senior Member
 
number2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston South Carolina
Posts: 4,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
Holy Cow! Donsy has 21,000 posts?!

It's in very nice shape. I've had it for 10 years or so. It came on a bike that was originally an oro which someone tried to turn into an SPR. Crazy right? There was a discussion here about this bike years ago. I'd like $2500 for it. If that's not the right level, please let me know. I've been away from the parts scene for 5 years or so and don't know much about values any more.

I'm not getting back into the parts business. I still have a bunch of stuff that I need to sell. Wheels, the swing arm, and a titanium exhaust are the most valuable parts. The rest is just odds and ends. Sprockets, hubs, wire harnesses, thousands of fasteners, etc. The titanium slip ons are the Arrow race slipons. They are slightly shorter the the regular titaniium. They look so much nicer tucked up nicely under the seat than the street legal arrows.

PM, call, or text (678)628-3895 with questions. Call or text is preferred.
Hey Look !! Carl is back
number2 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome