Fuel flow? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Fuel flow?

Hi!
Just replaced the female fuel fittings on my Brute.

Connected the males and just to be reasured everything was ok. I blew into the OUT and ofcource there were no resistance (the filter and pump is still dissconected).

But blowing in to the IN, there were a lot of resistance! I could not blow in at all. When trying to suck I can clearly taste fuel. But is it normal that there is that kind of resistance or is something blocked in there?

Cheers!

Magnus

I like Žem naked!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 AM

New Site Garage
bhaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBBOO View Post
Hi!
Just replaced the female fuel fittings on my Brute.

Connected the males and just to be reasured everything was ok. I blew into the OUT and ofcource there were no resistance (the filter and pump is still dissconected).

But blowing in to the IN, there were a lot of resistance! I could not blow in at all. When trying to suck I can clearly taste fuel. But is it normal that there is that kind of resistance or is something blocked in there?

Cheers!

Magnus
Enough blowing and sucking brother. Connect it and start it

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

Guess youre right Donsy.

Thing is I dont want to take it apart again..
I removed the screw inside the tank and did some blowing and the resistance was gone so I guess It all is like it should be...

I have replaced all internal hoses and filter and fittings, the question now is if I shall replace the last pair of fuellines or shall I keep em?

/M

I like Žem naked!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode