MV Agusta F4Z Revealed - MVAgusta.net
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jake318

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

New Site Garage
MV Agusta F4Z Revealed

MV Agusta continues to tease its upcoming collaboration with coachbuilder Zagato, revealing the F4Z on social media platforms. We’ve only been able to see a few glimpses of the F4Z on its two teaser videos (video one and video two) but in poor lighting conditions. MV Agusta released the first clear look at the F4Z (albeit in a rendering rather than an actual photo) this morning on Twitter and Facebook:

A second image, showing one of the first looks of the left side of the F4Z was later posted on Instagram:

MV Agusta still hasn’t released any official details about the F4Z, saving that information for Sept. 4. From its name, we know the bike is based on the F4 but with significantly different styling courtesy of Zagato. We assume the F4Z is a one-off creation but what is unclear is if it offers hints at an updated F4. Among the most notable changes for the F4Z is the underslung exhaust replacing the F4’s signature undertail organ pipe exhaust. Recent industry trends have the exhausts mounted low, and MV has already followed this pattern with the rest of its lineup.

We’ll have more information when it’s released on Sept. 4 (unless MV Agusta decides to release yet another teaser in the next week).

Read More Here: MV Agusta F4Z Revealed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 08:03 PM

I appoligize for those who are about to buy the F4Z. IMHO the F4Z is the ugiest achine ive seen since Honda put out that 700cc Honda motorcycle scooter hybred back in 2011...The DN- 01

(Nothing on 2 wheels was ever uglier than the DN-01)

Last edited by Jake318; 02-19-2017 at 08:08 PM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 09:59 PM

New Site Garage
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake318 View Post
I appoligize for those who are about to buy the F4Z. IMHO the F4Z is the ugiest achine ive seen since Honda put out that 700cc Honda motorcycle scooter hybred back in 2011...The DN- 01

(Nothing on 2 wheels was ever uglier than the DN-01)
Oh Paul you need to keep up mate, this thing has been discussed to death, months ago, in the Media section.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 01:24 AM

Hi Dons , havn't been on much .My spine has took a turn forride it. the worst . I never bought myself something new in my life . Bought a 2016 Kawasaki H2 and didn't know if I was ever going to ride it . Not as fast as my worked Aprilia RSV4 buut it has good bottom end. midrange
and is a good looking machine. Not a great handling machine , but then again my mediocre riding skjlls have gone to pot as it is lol ( at least im honest lol)
Donsy and Torchsport like this.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 02:51 AM

New Site Garage
Crikey Paul, between you and Chuck i don't know who's the biggest wreck, i hope I don't get that old (oops i think I just jinxed myself)
Feel better soon mate.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Established Member

am I mad that i dont like anything about the zagato one off F4, but completely lust after this concept bike from Huge Moto? threadjacking as I think these designs are very similar, yet polarizing, in taste, at the same time..
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode