What have I missed....???? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

What have I missed....????

Hey everyone!!

Its been a little while since I've posted on the forum, but now I'm back and from the little I've heard so far and read..... A lot has happened.

Its been about 8 months since I've been on here mainly due to burying myself in a hectic work schedule, a few overseas trips for work, obtaining myself a new ex-girlfirend, relieving myself on one beautiful waterfront home.....and currently recovering from a torn disc in my lower back.

So while i'm forced to take further time off work and riding (even though Chris from X-bikes UK has just re-mapped the beast which i'm dying to get back on) Help me out everyone with some good reading material and please bring me up to speed on everything I've missed???

Most importantly....is the "My 312 wont do 312pkh" thread still going?
.... And what ever happened to Kawi???

Cheers
Ash

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash_Dawg View Post
Hey everyone!!

Its been a little while since I've posted on the forum, but now I'm back and from the little I've heard so far and read..... A lot has happened.

Its been about 8 months since I've been on here mainly due to burying myself in a hectic work schedule, a few overseas trips for work, obtaining myself a new ex-girlfirend, relieving myself on one beautiful waterfront home.....and currently recovering from a torn disc in my lower back.

So while i'm forced to take further time off work and riding (even though Chris from X-bikes UK has just re-mapped the beast which i'm dying to get back on) Help me out everyone with some good reading material and please bring me up to speed on everything I've missed???

Cheers
Ash
Doggie, why not just tell the truth......that you were serving time in prison?

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Hey Hey Hey Sir Rando!!
Good to hear from you Ol' fella
I hope you've been well.
If prison was the case.....how come you didn't visit? no card? no phone call?

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 08:53 AM

New Site Garage
Randy is having a Bubba 4
Alvin sold the forum
Lots of name calling and some members left
Dave got a CC that he left at Randy's place for one year
Pics and some reviews of the F3
Lee seems to be selling all his bikes and built a boat.
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 08:57 AM

New Site Garage
Smile Hi Ash

Not going into any details here, I am sure you will pick it up as you go. It will be great to have you around again, I should say welcome back mate .

Some old members left, the site have changed ownership, some new members pissed some old members off so they left. Some old members pissed other old members off so the left.

Even I almost left after being pissed off far too much, but wisdom prevailed and I stayed, like some other really good Older members who whispered in my ear.

We have some great new members and the F3 is about to steal the show from our generation I think, at least for a while.

The site sponsors have been doing a great job looking after everybody's cravings, both Carbon and Ti, and all up I think we have been behaving pretty badly in a nice sort of way.

I am still doing my usual begging for money and parts, some things will never change, and have a few extra trophys and some new knee's busy with re-covery. There is actually a few of us in re-hab at the moment.

That's just my version, a quick one, I am sure more details will follow, either way, it's great to see you back mate, I do hope all is well on your side.

PS. Bubba 4 has your name on the invite list I believe

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 09:30 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Thumbs up Just seen your post.. Wecome back Dude.

Welcome back Ash..

I'm sure you'll be up to speed with the banter in no time..

Andrew and Dons have covered some of the finer points, but they forgot to mention that’s its knee operation season at the moment.

So for Christ sake get your order in now while stocks last.. .

EMAIL :
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash_Dawg View Post
Hey everyone!!

Off and On.

He got an F4, moved to Washington, sold it and got a S1000RR
Cheers

Ash
Lots of other stuff happened too I think.

And we got a new emotican:thewi fe:

Adding power makes you faster on the straights, while subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere - Colin Chapman

2004 Brutale 750S
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 01:20 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle
Welcome back Ash.
Sorry to hear about your injured back. Get well soon.

It ain't what you ride, it's the way you ride it.
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 04:39 PM

Welcome back Ash

I think the guys above have summed up pretty well.

I wish you a speedy recovery on your back injury as well.

Man......after Chris's personal fine tune, I'd be itching to ride my bike too
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 06:14 PM

Hi Ash,

Thanks for the company and banter last Tuesday while the dyno was running hot and loud. It made a long day go a lot quicker. Catch up soon for a ride when your back is fixed, in Sydney or Port.
Cheers mate.
Michel

Now riding KTM 1290SA; previously BMW K1200R, Brute 910R, Brute750S, BMWR1150GS, Honda VFR800, YamahaXJ650, Honda400/4, HondaCB360 and more

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode