Click to view the thread and add your name.
The information for the 2013 MV Agusta Southern California meet is below. Please view the thread for the ongoing discussion. Current highlights:
- August 24, 2013
- Please fill up prior to arrival at http://goo.gl/maps/S8sv2 near Cars and coffee. It will be approximately 80 miles until the next fill up
- Meet at Cars & Coffee Irvine from 7am - 8:30am (Google map)
- We will ride through Ortega, Palomar mountain, stopping at Lake Henshaw for a lunch setup for us. Lunch will be $12.95/per person and is optional. After lunch we continue on to Julian for some pie, and optionally Moto Forza.
- The current route via Google Maps
- There is a northern california to southern california ride being formed with several members. Click for more information
The 2012 MVAgusta.net Southern California meet has been scheduled for the morning of Saturday, June 30 at 9am. Once again, we'll form the largest MV Agusta Motorcycle gathering in the United States here in California and ride as a group together up Angeles Crest Highway from Glendale to Newcombs Ranch for lunch. After lunch, many of us will continue to ride to Wrightwood where we’ll gas up again and ride back to Glendale.
View the discussion in the forum and add yourself to the list >
0 replies, 1 view
DAINESE Double Chest Protector Inserts pricing: $64.95 A broken rib is one of the most painful and can be dangerous life threatening injury. Chest protectors can reduce the chances of rib dama...
3 replies, 37 views
Sam Lowes is looking so fast in Moto2 practice, backing it in like.....well like Marquez 219761 Marquez usual service resumes half a second faster than anyone else!
19 replies, 622 views
Was wondering if anyone thinks MV is going to be redesigning the F4 or Brutale? I know they are releasing the RC model soon but I have to wonder if they have anything planned for a redesign coming up...
23 replies, 458 views
Last year I got MotoGP coverage on Fox Sports 1. Currently, my guide shows no coverage of the Quatar race on FS1 until Apr 1st - then 3 hours of coverage, presumably all three races - but that's 3 day...
6 replies, 136 views
The legend is back Look out http://m.foxsports.com.au/motor-spor...-1227281470187
2 replies, 36 views
1377 replies, 360029 views
Now that someone has received their beautiful F3 we needs a threat with images for this as well.
4 replies, 220 views
Be warned, if you change the filter on the newer bikes - the one that lives under the little plate secured by 4 bolts. The sump that the cover bolts screw into is made of something like cheese, maybe ...
2868 replies, 173388 views
I had the wheels off and cleaned the life out of her ready for my ride on Sunday. How about you guys?
60 replies, 1516 views
Could someone walk me through what I need to install the cam cover from a 312 to my 1000R? I have posted pics of both. First is the mag 312. Second is my bike.